HD Mini Issue

Thread: HD Mini Issue

Default HD Mini Issue

I have a very new Techno CNC Mini HD router that has been working very well thus far. I am really impressed with the ease of use and the features that it has.

My question is with regards to using the tool touch off device and homing the machine. Upon booting up, the machine asks to be homed. If I say yes, the machine first goes to find the Z limit. This is where the problem begins. It goes to lift up and says limit hit. I've checked the controller with a magnet and the switch and it glows a red led both on the sensor and on the controller that is tucked underneat the machine. I've also been in contact with tech support and have confirmed that everything is right in the settings/parameters of the machine. After a few back and forth with tech support, I haven't heard back from them. Not being able to home the machine disallows me to use the tool touch off device.

Is there something I am missing here that's obvious? Kind of disappointed in the tech support considering the machine was several thousand dollars