Hey guys, new to the game on CNC mills in general, but I'm a pretty technically knowledgable guy. I'm looking to get a Taig CNC Mill with 4 axis's, controller and motors put together. I'm going to be using the mill to mostly produce small wooden items, maybe some plastic too. i've been doing a bit of research and I've come across a myriad of packages from multiple different suppliers online. I don't necessarily need a package, and am willing to buy the CNC ready mill and purchase the controller and motors separately if it will A.) save me some money and most importantly B.) be of high quality and last for years to come. I came across some info that said 48v is the wary to go, and also saw someone talking about how Teknic Clearpath motors were great quality.Also, which specific model of Taig is the way to go? I'm definitely getting the long bed version but which one? Is the DSLS 3000 going overboard? Maybe the 2019 CR-ER, or the 2027 ER? I'll be running this machine often. Specifically, looking for advice on package vs buying motors and controller separately, and which package/motors and controller will provide me with the most reliable service and little to no maintenance, while getting the best bang for the buck. Thanks in advance for any help!

Brian