WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SYIL USA ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SYIL USA ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SYIL USA ?

I see all the technical support and new innovations are coming from the Canadian distributor. We never hear a peep out of the USA distributor, who should have the largest market in the world.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Is this the same place?

http://www.syilamerica.com/

The site above has been around since 2007

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.syilamerica.com

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jdclark View Post
    I see all the technical support and new innovations are coming from the Canadian distributor. We never hear a peep out of the USA distributor, who should have the largest market in the world.
    AIUI the Canadian took over the US distribution of Syil products some time ago.

He does seem enthusiastic, knowledgeable & willing to back the product to a level which should be putting most of the others to shame.

The "potential" market for an entry level, useable CNC mill is so huge it's scary, people aren't parting with their money in Syil's direction because the whole package isn't quite there yet & I fear that in many parts of the world it won't be.

Downloads
    Uploads

Umm, what??? I was on the phone with the guys from SyilAmerica just this week??? I don't think that the Syil Canada has "taken over" Syil America as the guys are still there and still functioning. Where did you hear this??

Downloads
    Uploads

Syil America Still in working and cooperation with us very well.
    and them new web http://www.irvdesign.com/syilamerica/
    soonly will update.they are working very good,and sales quantity very stable and increase a lot.
    they pay big money on the advertise on Google/cnczone/magezine/machine show.

Syil canada also resell to US market too.and take charge of new products develop.them team just stay at china 2 weeks.

we also have a new dealer in chicago at www.probotix.com

so,no matter where you located in US,total can easy to reach nearest Syil official dealers.

they both resell all 2010 edtion machines..and full accessories stocks..

Direction,Commitment,Follow through

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry, my mistake.

The latest news section on www.syil.ca doesn't actually mention that they're the 'SOLE' distributer in the US.

"Syil Canada Is now "SYIL NORTH AMERICA" and will be providing sales both to canada and the USA

Check our other site out @ www.syilnorthamerica.com"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wwendorf View Post
    Umm, what??? I was on the phone with the guys from SyilAmerica just this week??? I don't think that the Syil Canada has "taken over" Syil America as the guys are still there and still functioning. Where did you hear this??
    If these guys are still in business, they are operating without a license-
    check out the Oregon corporations division

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_w...&p_print=FALSE

Downloads
    Uploads

we will been chicago IMTS show with Syilamerica
    business run very fine.we are in full production for jeff team.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by digitalmdi View Post
    If these guys are still in business, they are operating without a license-
    check out the Oregon corporations division

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_w...&p_print=FALSE
    According to US Customs information, they have not imported any machines since Sept. 2009.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter90 View Post
    According to US Customs information, they have not imported any machines since Sept. 2009.
    That could be a little misleading because Syil China sells direct to the end users.
    Its possible that the Chinese have relegated the dealers to being just sales offices and all machines are going direct from China to the customers. So unless you knew the name of the customer you could not search out the customs information. If possible, you should search the database for the seller rather than the buyer.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

They sold many machines, but some machine software runs without License

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jdclark View Post
    That could be a little misleading because Syil China sells direct to the end users.
    Its possible that the Chinese have relegated the dealers to being just sales offices and all machines are going direct from China to the customers. So unless you knew the name of the customer you could not search out the customs information. If possible, you should search the database for the seller rather than the buyer.
    we are not sell to north america market,during we have dealers in your place.
    syil america run very well,and we will be attend IMTS chicago together in sep.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by syil View Post
    we are not sell to north america market,during we have dealers in your place.
    syil america run very well,and we will be attend IMTS chicago together in sep.
    Oh yeah- If they are doing so great, why don't they pay the few hundred dollars to keep their corporate license up to date. If the company is not licensed, the customers have no one to go after in case of a legal dispute.

Downloads
    Uploads

i`m not sure why you so care like syil,tormach smithy,import quantity...
    but i can say,syilamerica run very well...
    i also attach them documents.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SYIL USA ?-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by digitalmdi View Post
    Oh yeah- If they are doing so great, why don't they pay the few hundred dollars to keep their corporate license up to date. If the company is not licensed, the customers have no one to go after in case of a legal dispute.
    Actually its quite the opposite. Having a corporation or LLC gives protection to the company owners from being sued for product liability etc. Once the corporation is no longer active, but still doing business, the owners lose all that protection. The Chinese guy posted copies of the city business license as some sort of proof of their continued existence, but you will see that after the name Syil America, there is no " INC" or " LLC", meaning they are just a sole ownership business. Most cities issue business licenses for a few dollars for anyone operating a home office, like those many women's home sales where they throw a " lipstick" party to sell cosmetics. Perhaps the other guy was right in that they have reverted to being nothing more than a home office/sales outlet. One thing is certain, the USA guys have never been active on this forum, leaving all the technical help to the Chinese or Canadian dealers.
    I recall one long post in which the Chinese had built machines with a 220 volt male outlet on the unit. When people shouted about the danger, they, in classic Chinese fashion, promised to increase the wire size.
    see this discussion
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79775

With stuff like that going on, the USA dealer would be well advised to renew his corporate license.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Syil Canada / North America

Hi Guys,
    I am unsure of all the happenings with Syil America. Though one thing i do know for sure is we @ Syil Canada / North America are more than happy to help any one. If ever there is a problem feel free to contact us directly @ 403 400 7945, i will always try my best to help.

We are currently in the process of setting up a office in the USA, and offering service to Mexico. I will keep you all posted on all of the new news, new web sites and new products.

We have been working hard on many retrofit products for the x4 / x5 line, soon we will be releasing a bolt on rigid tapping attachment, bolt on high power work light and spindle upgrade.

Any questions feel free to drop me a email
    keith@syil.ca or sales@syilnorthamerica.com

keith

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by instructor37 View Post
    Actually its quite the opposite. Having a corporation or LLC gives protection to the company owners from being sued for product liability etc. Once the corporation is no longer active, but still doing business, the owners lose all that protection. The Chinese guy posted copies of the city business license as some sort of proof of their continued existence, but you will see that after the name Syil America, there is no " INC" or " LLC", meaning they are just a sole ownership business. Most cities issue business licenses for a few dollars for anyone operating a home office, like those many women's home sales where they throw a " lipstick" party to sell cosmetics. Perhaps the other guy was right in that they have reverted to being nothing more than a home office/sales outlet. One thing is certain, the USA guys have never been active on this forum, leaving all the technical help to the Chinese or Canadian dealers.
    I recall one long post in which the Chinese had built machines with a 220 volt male outlet on the unit. When people shouted about the danger, they, in classic Chinese fashion, promised to increase the wire size.
    see this discussion
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79775

With stuff like that going on, the USA dealer would be well advised to renew his corporate license.
    At least the Canadian guy is on the ball-

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm just a customer, but I just got some parts from Syil America shipped to me this week, so yeah, they are still there and they had the little bits and bobs I needed in stock.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have call for a month trying to order a machine and they wont even call me back. Its three guys running a business part time. If i cann't even order a machine forget about the support!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by drivetrain2 View Post
    I have call for a month trying to order a machine and they wont even call me back. Its three guys running a business part time. If i cann't even order a machine forget about the support!
    i don`t konw where you call,but i just have a call with syilamerica jeff about the machine show matter.
    anyway you can call him directly: 001 541 404 7999

you also can call syilnorthamerica.com
    or probotix.com
    they both have stocks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast