Logo/Image on part

Thread: Logo/Image on part

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Logo/Image on part

Hi 'yall,

My company is trying to add some features to our parts. We'd like to put some logo's or images on them. The photo attached is a quick cut I did with a live engraving tool and using the transmit function (C axis) on a Tornos Deco screw mahcine just to show my boss "hey, this can be done". The engraving takes a while though, I don't have a proper tool or what I could really use - a high frequency spindle. Besides engraving or stamping, are there other ways to get an image like this onto the face of a part in the machine (no secondary)? Please keep in mind this is not flat, the head the image is on is a .380" radius. Material is AISI 8620.

Logo/Image on part-img_20140314_122503-jpg