Surfcam 2015 message

Thread: Surfcam 2015 message

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Surfcam 2015 message

A million times, but I still use V6. :-( I see time hasn't changed Surfcam. Why do you ask? When are you seeing it? When I see it it only kicks me out of the command I'm using or when selecting another command, but not out of the program. Surfcam does shut down on occasion so I save often.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by moldcore View Post
    A million times, but I still use V6. :-( I see time hasn't changed Surfcam. Why do you ask? When are you seeing it? When I see it it only kicks me out of the command I'm using or when selecting another command, but not out of the program. Surfcam does shut down on occasion so I save often.
    I flicked the wrong switch on panel. Computer didn't like that. Had to reinstall surfcam I have 2015 r1. No lock ups yet. Havnt done much solids work yet. Just opened shop. Bobcad is the worst with lock ups. Auto desk as bad also. Surfcam has a lot going on now. Balling to the tech guy yesterday he say The new 2016 gooing to be really good.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie26869 View Post
    I flicked the wrong switch on panel. Computer didn't like that. Had to reinstall surfcam I have 2015 r1. No lock ups yet. Havnt done much solids work yet. Just opened shop. Bobcad is the worst with lock ups. Auto desk as bad also. Surfcam has a lot going on now. Balling to the tech guy yesterday he say The new 2016 gooing to be really good.
    Thanx for looking out. Pardon me I took a few days to get back to the thread.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Surfcam 2015 message

Upgrading to 2015 R2 fixes most of 2015's bugs. I do not suggest 2016 R1 over 2015 R2.