Things made with cnc machines

Thread: Things made with cnc machines

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Things made with cnc machines

Hello Everyone,
    I have a suggestion for a new catagory for the cnczone. It seems that pics of things that everyone has made are scattered everywhere.
    What if there was a forum for "Things made with cnc machines". And maybe catagories made with cnc routers, cnc plasma and cnc lathes.

This way you can see and talk about what you made rather than see 20 pages of how they made the machine then something they made. It just seems that if a new person comes to the site he could go right to this catagory and see what the machines are capable of making. I think it would be a highly viewed section.

It is just an idea I had and thought I would share it with you all.

Scott