Books Anyone?

Thread: Books Anyone?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Books Anyone?

Hi there CNC'ers. I am what you call a NEWBIE, fresh from the boat on this all new to me boat called CNC world.
    I am so new that I don't even have a machine to play with yet.
    And as a Novice, I am full of stupid questions that probably will mostly annoy you . Can't help it, since one of the reasons I joint this community is
    exactly to see if I can get rid of some of these stupid questions. So help me God.

My very first question to this forum is..... How is everyone doing? Hope y'all had or are having a good day.
    No Seriously.
    I was wondering if anyone of you have crossed path with a recent (modern) CNC coding book other than going to school.
    I am kind of old (uncomfortable) to go back and sit in a class with a bunch of teens trying to learn something I should've done half a century ago.
    So I've been searching for a recent book (Maybe 2015/16/17) edition so I can try do get something out of it.
    I have searched quite a few sites and as incredible as it seems I couldn't find anything newer than 2009/13. That is almost a decade ago.
    Just cause I'm a bit over the hill, it don't mean I don't like new ideas. Don't tell me that in the CNC world everything is that outdated? C'mon.
    So Please if anyone here have any info on that it would be really appreciated.
    Thanks a million and keep on spinning.
    God Speed
    Ricmel01

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Books Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricmel01 View Post
    Hi there CNC'ers. I am what you call a NEWBIE, fresh from the boat on this all new to me boat called CNC world.
    I am so new that I don't even have a machine to play with yet.
    And as a Novice, I am full of stupid questions that probably will mostly annoy you . Can't help it, since one of the reasons I joint this community is
    exactly to see if I can get rid of some of these stupid questions. So help me God.

My very first question to this forum is..... How is everyone doing? Hope y'all had or are having a good day.
    No Seriously.
    I was wondering if anyone of you have crossed path with a recent (modern) CNC coding book other than going to school.
    I am kind of old (uncomfortable) to go back and sit in a class with a bunch of teens trying to learn something I should've done half a century ago.
    So I've been searching for a recent book (Maybe 2015/16/17) edition so I can try do get something out of it.
    I have searched quite a few sites and as incredible as it seems I couldn't find anything newer than 2009/13. That is almost a decade ago.
    Just cause I'm a bit over the hill, it don't mean I don't like new ideas. Don't tell me that in the CNC world everything is that outdated? C'mon.
    So Please if anyone here have any info on that it would be really appreciated.
    Thanks a million and keep on spinning.
    God Speed
    Ricmel01
    Hey Ricmel

I think you'd be surprised at how many older people are in technical colleges, I'm in my thirtes and seriously considering going to my local tech school.

I know this answers none of your questions just trying to be supportive

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk