New Machine Build Stirling engine with rhombic drive 84 ccm 108 Watt on first test run

Thread: Stirling engine with rhombic drive 84 ccm 108 Watt on first test run

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Stirling engine with rhombic drive 84 ccm 108 Watt on first test run

Hi,

I want to show you my new Stirling engine with 84 ccm swept volume scaled of the GPU 3 using the methods of Dr. Allan Organ.

It has a rhombic drive, slotted heat exchangers and a ss-foil regenerator (wire mesh regenerator is in building stage).

First test runs gave 108 Watts at 7 bar air pressure but I plan many modifications to improve performance significantly.

A small Youtube video shows it in operation an also a few scenes from the workshop:

A few photos:

I am always happy for comments and suggestions.

Thanks for your interest and greetings from Germany

Ralf

tom-rock@web.de