CNC3AX card drives 3 unipolar motors directly from PC parallel port interface.
This card is software compatible with several applications such as Guillaume COQUERY's CNCFRAISE.
Motor types are unipolar, 40V, 5A per phase maximum. Do not forget to stick the MOSFET on an aluminium heat dissipator (over 2A/phase only).
CNC8AM card drives PAP8ABM cards (microstep and servo) through RS232 serial port. Up to four axis cards can be connected, which allows you to drive any choice of unipolar, bipolar or servo motors with optical encoder.
Two 250V/10A power relays can switchon/off any kind of spindle or vaccum system.
The card provides 8 digital inputs including end switches and 5 digital outputs.
More functions have been added to PRO version:
- code optimisation, up to 50 000 pulses/sec
- spindle rotation speed control (PWM) for PROXON FBS12/E or 220V spindle
- 4D linear interpolation (4 axes)
- 2D circular interpolation
- arc of circle and full circle algorithms
- ring buffer for constant speed paths
- real-time speed override
- temperature feedback
- buzzer for error alarms
- power output 2 relay 250V/10A
- 5 more digital outputs
- 8 digital inputs including end switches