Need Help! DM432a Driver

Thread: DM432a Driver

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default DM432a Driver

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum but before I create this post, I tried to find everything for my problem but I but i couldn't find..
    Soo I have 3 drivers dm542a connected to power supply 350-36V DC.
    One of them is working perfectly (I tried with mach3 and stepper motor), and the other two just keep blinking the red light. (2 or 3 time per 3 seconds).

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...d=380744&stc=1
    Can you give a hand?

I tried with another power supply but it's all the same, even when I connect one driver to one power supply nothing chages. Those red lights keep blinking.

Thank you in advance!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DM432a Driver-img_3163-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DM432a Driver

as they are all the same, you can easy check them, special because one is working with one of your motors
    If one is working, connect that one again to the good motor and Mach 3 and verify that it's still working.
    Switch of the power, and wait for the capacitors to discharge ( 10 seconds is normaly safe for this ) NEVER unplug any connection of a driver when power is on, as that's the best way to blow a good driver
    Unplug the green plugs, and connect the next one to the same motor, mach3 and powersupply and verify all switches are the same ( rock them up and down once for bad contacts and put them in the right position)
    If the driver still blinks red, it;s bad and needs replacement