Need Help! Wiring Controller and Driver

Thread: Wiring Controller and Driver

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Wiring Controller and Driver

Hi all I just bought a secondhand cnc router machine.I was trying to run it and i succeeded.But there is a problem.Machine uses "cnc usb controller" this means I need to buy license also. And I'm student .. I can not handle it financially. When I bought the machine one more controller card was given to me.Card used by YOOCNC... The name of the card is YOOCNC M3 USB JB4 - V04 Now.. I wired controller and driver but I could not run it because I do not have much of my electronic knowledge.I did some research, but I'm not sure.I connected the cables as seen in the photo.Is it correct? Please help me... Make me sure Also machine has 5p motors and drivers.I am pretty sure the connection between the motor and the drivers. Sorry for my poor english. Thanks all.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wiring Controller and Driver-unnamed-3-jpg   Wiring Controller and Driver-unnamed-5-jpg   Wiring Controller and Driver-unnamed-1-jpg   Wiring Controller and Driver-unnamed-2-jpg  

Wiring Controller and Driver-unnamed-4-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wiring Controller and Driver

going by the photos
    this is how I would connect the YOOCNC M3 USB JB4 to the un-known stepper driver

Wiring Controller and Driver-yoocnc-m3-usb-jb4-unknown-driver-wiring

note- the drivers enable input is not connected

john

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wiring Controller and Driver

Thank you so much!