I'm posting this for no other reason to possibly be of help to others in the future. I had a lot of difficulty getting this driver to work. So I am posting my setup:

24V Chinese LED power supply
UC100 USB driver
Chinese 5axis BOB
CW 5045 Drivers
281oz-in 3A steppers

The problem I was having was the steppers were not responding. After trying 3 different steppers and 3 different BOB's, I was pretty sure the problem was the Drivers. I was finally able to resolve the issues by the following. I don't know if it was conjunction or if I finally hit everything together.

I wired up the Enable pins and set Mach3 outputs tab. Enable was turned on port 1, pin14. This seems to have the added effect that motors are placed under current when the e-stop is pressed. Nice and quiet! I had never used it before on other drivers.

I think the big revelation was the resistor switches on the driver. I can't say why the other 47 configurations I tried didn't work but here is how they are set now:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
ON-ON-OFF-OFF-ON-ON-ON-ON

I prefer less microstepping. I don't need accuracy of 0.00001 and steppers have more torque at less microstepping.

So a big sigh of relief for me. After searching for a couple weeks on the interwebz I couldn't find anything. I hope this helps someone else out there in CNC land.