Need help choosing power supply

Thread: Need help choosing power supply

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help choosing power supply

Hello,
    Can you please help me choosing a Transformer suitable for my application.
    I need the power supply for 4 stepper motor, My stepper driver Voltage 24Vdc - 90Vdc, Phase Current 2Arms - 6Arms. The stepper motor Bipolar Phase Current*6Arms.
    I already have power supply from the motor/driver manufacture (case includes*rectifier bridges,*filter capacitors, electronic circuit for the capacitors discharge and*braking resistor*control).
    The maximum transformer voltage applicable to the power supply input is 68Vac.
    According to the manufacturer manual:*
    "choose a transformer with a low output impedance, able to guarantee a voltage value almost constant to the changing of the load. Usually is considered of good quality a transformer which insures a voltage difference between the null load and full load conditions lower than 5%.
    The secondary voltage must be chosen according to the DC voltage to be obtained from the power supply output. The formula:
    VL = (Vp / 1.41) + 2
    Vp - DC voltage needed.
    VL - Secondary voltage.

During dimensioning do always consider the maximum possible variation of the main supply in the worst operative conditions. Furthermore, verify with the manufacturer of the transformer the variations which could occur
    on the secondary windings according to the absorbed power."
    The manufacturer told me "You can consider a power of the transformer of 500VA"
    I need transformer with output voltage that that keep the final output of the power supply below 90Vdc for the drivers.
    Which transformer you recommend me to buy ?
    thank you and appreciate your help.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk