PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC STEPPER REPLACEMENT

Thread: PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC STEPPER REPLACEMENT

Downloads
    Uploads

Default PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC STEPPER REPLACEMENT

I have an old (1996) MultiCam 22 Plus CNC Router. I call it "Arnold" because of the sound it makes, just like the movie Terminator.

Arnold is going to get a complete rebuild and will be PC based when complete. Only the mechanical portion will remain.

I need to replace a stepper for the "Y" axis. I've contacted a couple of vendors and have received no reply from them as to a stepper replacement. The existing stepper is a Pacific Scientific motor which is no longer in business. The market is full of vendors but I'm not sure of the "EXACT" stepper replacement.

Any help would be appreciated. I have included an attachment with the particulars.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Markevitch

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC STEPPER REPLACEMENT-step-motor-diagram-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC STEPPER REPLACEMENT

actually, pacsci is alive and well. bought by danaher kollmorgen.

perhaps if you give the pacsci complete part number, some kollmorgen distributor like us will send u full info on ur present motor and quote a new drop in replacement one too.

u should include part no of drive too - since it may be antique unipolar (waste 1/2 ur motor specs) so one knows what SYSTEM speed/torque u really had.