Wantai Nema 34 stepper motor kit. Problems.

Thread: Wantai Nema 34 stepper motor kit. Problems.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Wantai Nema 34 stepper motor kit. Problems.

I bought this set from Ebay:

3 PCS Wantai Nema 34 stepper motor 85BYGH450C-012 ,with 1600oz-in dual shaft i
    3 PCS Wantai Stepper Driver DQ860MA with 80VDC,7.8A, 256 Microstep,
    3 PCS 350W,60VDC,5.9A Power supply,
    1 PC Breakout Board,
    1 PC DB25 Cable.

I have a lot of difficulties to get it work.. Does anyone have this same kit? I should have everything wired correctly, it wasn't easy as i got 3 different wiring diagrams. I use my Ibm thinkpad t41, and mach3. I got this set work for short moment, and without a reason it stopped working again.. It works super slow speed now.. For a moment it was "fast". Sherline 1/2 pulse mode is doing some problem i think. Sometimes when its on, it works good, and sometimes need to change off to get working..
    So if anyone have this same kit, I would be happy to get some tips. Thanks. I have tried so many different settings.. tried many different set from driver (sw1, sw2 etc.)

I am building a cnc machine with these dimensions: X=3000mm Y=2000mm Z=1500mm. I use pro rack and pinion sets from cncrouterparts.com..
    Also 2,2kw watercooled spindle motor.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wantai Nema 34 stepper motor kit. Problems.-t2ec16f-w0fi-cijrlsbsvkiyzfb-60_57-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wantai Nema 34 stepper motor kit. Problems.

3 days I have spent to this set, and still wont work... I have check multiple times all the mach3 settings... wiring should be good.. i just don't know anymore what can be wrong.. maybe the bob is broken?
    Wantai Nema 34 stepper motor kit. Problems.-kytkent-kaavio-jpg
    Photo shows how I have connected this set.. Does anyone owns a steppermotor set from wantai?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello jussi

i have bought the same set and have received days ago, now i`m also searching for right connection diagram, because the connection diagram from wantai is different from that what i have found from google days before delivery received me....i`m confused how to connect the BOB with stepper driver to run with mach3.....
    please..have you a solution for your problem until now and can you help me???

would be great for help me

many thanks

guenther

Downloads
    Uploads

What it would be better you have posted prior to purchasing those beefy motors. Nema23 ~380Oz-in motors would be enough to run your X3.

http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    I have the same kit,
    and encounter in some issues
    I did get my motors to run fast , but they work strange in low RPM ( 200mm/s 100mm/s )
    if you have solved this - i'd appreciate if you can share some info
    Many Thanks !