If not clear from the picture, this is how the wires are connected:
usbcnc board -> motor driver wires:
CP -> Pul-
CW -> Dir-
- -> EN-
+5 -> +V
motor driver -> motor wires
A+ -> brown
A- -> orange
B+ -> red
B- -> yellow
black and white wires on motors are common and not connected
I have measured this (resistance between fases = 4 ohms, between fase and common= 2 ohms) and is also in line with the color table on: 301 Moved Permanently
The motor driver is connected to a 24V 2.5A powersupply (also tried a 12V 1.25A power supply)
-- What happens? --
The USBCNC board is recognized by the driver and software. When jogging, the coordinates change on the screen.
I suppose it works correctly
The motor driver also seems to work as far as i can see.
It's 'power' LED is on and when jogging the X-axis, the 'run' LED is on
The motor however does not, move, click vibrate what so ever.
The holding torque seems to be same as when not connected
-- What have i tried? --
I tried :
- two different power supplies (12V and 24V)
- various dipswitch settings on the motor driver
- hooking up the other 2 motors (
- hooking up the other 2 motor drivers
- one of the other 2 motor cables (connector could be faulty)
- switching the B+ and B- wires` (ebay page of motor says: "Comes with 6-Lead Wire; A, A Common, A-, B-, B Common, B")
What could be wrong, other than i have received 3 defective stepper motors?