TB6600 drive from EBAY - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: TB6600 drive from EBAY

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TB6600 drive from EBAY

Got my TB6600 drivers from eBay. They were same as described here BL-TB6600-V1.2 D412.
    Heatsink with no thermal compound. Added thermal compound and changed R11 from 15k to 33k.
    So now I am on safe Vref. Max Vref value now is 1,87v. So I can get about 3A current.
    Tested all 3 drivers they seem to work well.

Hello.
    I'm looking to upgrade the drivers in my cnc machine. Going to use them at 2.1A / 34V unregulated PSU. Currently running drv8825 clones.
    Would like to have a suggestion from the experts here on TB6600 vs TB67S109AFTG drivers for this level of amperage.
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
    Hello.
    I'm looking to upgrade the drivers in my cnc machine. Going to use them at 2.1A / 34V unregulated PSU. Currently running drv8825 clones.
    Would like to have a suggestion from the experts here on TB6600 vs TB67S109AFTG drivers for this level of amperage.
    Thanks
    Go for DQ542MA drivers, one for each motor. Don't buy any 3 or four axis drivers and mostly, don't waste money on the Toshiba drivers. Of course, this is just my opinion, I am sure others will disagree.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AdaptingCamera/videos
    https://adapting-camera.blogspot.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
    Hello.
    Thanks
    The TB6600 will have no problem with that voltage/current level. My experience with the TB6600's is they work fine, but it depends on what you want out of a driver. I still use the TB6600's on small projects that I don't want to invest a lot of money in, but for things where I want good performance and smooth trouble free operation I use these:

https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/st...or-dm542t.html

This is a driver made by Leadshine for stepper online and it works great. It is also pretty inexpensive at $35

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by petsat View Post
    TB6600 analysis and suggested modifications.

High All,

After many hours of reading, testing and experimenting I gathered all data that apply to MY Tb6600 board, made all modifications to comply to datasheet suggestions and several modifications suggested by other members here!

My verdict:
    It is a fine board to kill many hours in learning how not to design a board!
    Did this work before the mods? Sort of.
    Does this work after the mods? YES
    Did I make it reliable? No! I would not claim that! I would not use it for serious work!

It was fun though and educational!

I would say: buy it if you have time, knowledge and patience!

Petsat
    Hi everyone,

Firstly, thank you Petsat for the detailed document.

I`m having issues with low torque at slow movements with HY-DIV-268-5A, I know the short RC time constant on TQ circuit is the problem.
    Petsat have suggested replacing the RC circuit 2k2 resistor by 250k to increase the time constant. I know it`s a dumb question, but can someone point which is the 2k2 resistor to be replaced? left or right on the image attached?

Thank you!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TB6600 drive from EBAY-rc-jpg  

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415