SprutCAM 8 & Nvidia Quadro K2200 Problems

Thread: SprutCAM 8 & Nvidia Quadro K2200 Problems

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SprutCAM 8 & Nvidia Quadro K2200 Problems

Just migrated to an HP Z820 workstation with an Nvidia Quadro K2200 GPU, and Sprut8 will not run at all. Constantly throws Access Violations from SCKernel.dll and occasional random error messages. I suspect the GPU is the problem, since moving the mouse pointer anywhere outside the model display window generates an Access Violation. I've given every part of Sprut every permission I can, I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, always as administrator and once in safe mode with no success. Also downloaded a trial version of Sprut10 and got a trial license from Jacob at Tormach, but it misbehaves in the same manner. All drivers are up to date. Has anyone else seen this problem? Any advice appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SprutCAM 8 & Nvidia Quadro K2200 Problems

Have you tried fiddling with the options in Utilities | System Setup | Visualization? Specifically Visualization Quality and Rendering Mode...

SprutCAM 8 & Nvidia Quadro K2200 Problems-screenshot_9-jpg

You might also try checcking settings in the NVidia Control Panel or its Settings dialog. Turning Acceleration on or off seems to have some CAD or CAM programs so that might be something to check.