Sprut 7 contour tolerance

Thread: Sprut 7 contour tolerance

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sprut 7 contour tolerance

I am having trouble with a contour cut on a part and am wondering if the segment line lengths are too long?
    Anyone know if there is a tolerance setting for this? The surface edge is about 4 times better resolution than the contour edge, I dont know if there is a setting for this or not, most times its not critical, on this particular part it shows in the finished part as a small straight segment.

I am not sure if there is a setting for this or not to make the line segments shorter or to cut in arcs possibly??

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sprut 7 contour tolerance-sprut-7-contour-jpg  
    mike sr

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sprut 7 contour tolerance

I hope I stumbled onto a solution, I cut a circular boss using these settings and it seemed to fix the problem. They are settings that do not reset to default when the program is shut down.

Corner roll type.
    Smooth by arcs.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sprut 7 contour tolerance-contour-settings-png  
    mike sr