V11 ??

Thread: V11 ??

Downloads
    Uploads

Default V11 ??

Any rumblings on the next release?
    I am not familiar with SPRUTs typical interval between releases or if they do 10.1, etc I'm wondering since I bought V9 and within 2-3 months 10 came out and it cost me $200-300 to upgrade. It was well worth it imo. There are several annoying behaviors I'm hoping they rectify in the next iteration that I will gladly fork over $ for.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: V11 ??

Your best bet would be to check with Jacob Steuber at Tormach. SC 10 does have a way to automatically install updates, presumably from Russia, but I' haven't been able to get that to work the past day or two.

In SC 10, click on Help, then on the "Version..." button and a dialog box should open up and some scrolling text in the upper right corner will indicate that SC is searching for a newer versions. If found you should see a link for "Updates Available". Click on that and it should download and install the update. On my system, that last step doesn't seem to do anything.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Mike. I'm sitting here trying what you suggested and got the spinning wheel saying downloading. Took about 5 minutes and another box popped up says to close Sprutcam. I did then reopened and nothing changed. Think I'll quit before I screw things up
    V11 ??-imageuploadedbytapatalk1478237615-273355-jpg
    V11 ??-imageuploadedbytapatalk1478237627-407615-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Holy crap! Thanks for posting those screen grabs. My system says that I'm ob Build 0.3 compared to your Build 1.0, so I must be way behind the ball on upgrades.

I communicated with Jake at Tormach today and he told me to download the file from Sprut and re-install it after disabling my AV software and recommended saving all system files, like tool libraries, before re-installing. I'll probably do that this weekend.