Help needed for 2.2KW WATER COOLED SPINDLE

Thread: Help needed for 2.2KW WATER COOLED SPINDLE

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help needed for 2.2KW WATER COOLED SPINDLE

Hi to all
    I am not sure if my bearing on the 2.2kw spindle is gon or its just material. anyway, the sound is horrible even in softwood but when in the air (not drilling) it sounds normal I also tried to push the spindle on sides while in the air but still didn't get any sound.
    What I am interested is there online where you can buy bearings as set so I don't disassemble it and wit for 20-30 day until it arrives. Its 2.2KW WATER COOLED SPINDLE

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help needed for 2.2KW WATER COOLED SPINDLE-s-l300-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help needed for 2.2KW WATER COOLED SPINDLE

IMO best way to go if you don't want down time is purchase another 2.2kw spindle, there on Ebay for $150.00. Then easily take bad spindle apart and see what bearings(7005/7002). Search AliExpress for bearings and you will be good to go for a while with spare spindle.

Dan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dan911 thank you for your reply but that's for me at least an overkill to buy another spindle. As I am using it for personal use, not for business, what I thought is that somebody had the same one and knows what bearings go into it, spending 150$ for just a spar par is for me little too much as CNC doesn't bring me money jus pure joy

But still, thank you for taking time to help me!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Dan911 thank you for your reply but that's for me at least an overkill to buy another spindle. As I am using it for personal use, not for business, what I thought is that somebody had the same one and knows what bearings go into it, spending 150$ for just a spar par is for me little too much as CNC doesn't bring me money jus pure joy

But still, thank you for taking time to help me!
    You don't know what bearings are bad and if there paired bearings for top and bottom. Not an overkill..... being penny wise and dollar foolish can cost more in end...Good Luck

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Hi to all
    I am not sure if my bearing on the 2.2kw spindle is gon or its just material. anyway, the sound is horrible even in softwood but when in the air (not drilling) it sounds normal I also tried to push the spindle on sides while in the air but still didn't get any sound.
    What I am interested is there online where you can buy bearings as set so I don't disassemble it and wit for 20-30 day until it arrives. Its 2.2KW WATER COOLED SPINDLE

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    Make sure you have the right tools to take it apart, any damage you do to the rotating parts, will render it as junk, so be careful taking it apart, and it will be a successful rebuild, the top nut/bolt is left hand thread

Mactec54