Quick Change Spindle Adapter for Chinese 2.2kw Spindle? Spindle acronyms?

Thread: Quick Change Spindle Adapter for Chinese 2.2kw Spindle? Spindle acronyms?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Quick Change Spindle Adapter for Chinese 2.2kw Spindle? Spindle acronyms?

Has anyone out there used, or can recommend a quick change adapter for the Chinese 2.2kw ER20 spindles? I have ran searches and seen videos, but I still haven't figured out if there's something appropriate or not. Something which requires no wrench would be great, tool holders with preset lengths, etc. Any ideas?

Dameronw,

Also, if anyone can enlighten me as to the differences between HSD, HSK, and all the other acronyms which have to do with spindles, that would be killer. I know that ATC obviously stands for Auto Tool Changer, but what are all the others?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Quick Change Spindle Adapter for Chinese 2.2kw Spindle? Spindle acronyms?

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    Kind of an old thread, but I'm really curious about these 2 auto tool change setups with the 2.2kw spindle. Does anyone have experience with either one? I'm mostly curious how it's going to affect runout and rigidity. I do most of my work with a 1/4 3 flute in aluminum. I run it pretty hard without issues currently. 14k rpm, 1/2 inch depth, 50 thou stepover, 70 ipm. Rips through aluminum like butter. Is one of these attachments going to reduce my capability significantly? Just not sure what to expect. Currently I get about 4 tenths of runout at about 2 inches out. Is using one of these just gonna add runout the same way extending a tool a couple inches would? Or is it not that bad? Really curious to hear from someone who has tried one of these.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Quick Change Spindle Adapter for Chinese 2.2kw Spindle? Spindle acronyms?

This is my next upgrade there is a new YouTube video about it really high quality and the price is less then $1500
    China Automatic Pneumatic Tool Change Spindle Motor Suppliers, Manufacturers and Factory - Customized Products - Jingjiangcity Jianken High-Speed Electricmotor Co.,Ltd

Downloads
    Uploads

Any experiencies?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk