Knockoff HY VFD/mach3/g540

Thread: Knockoff HY VFD/mach3/g540

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Knockoff HY VFD/mach3/g540

I have an Isacon Power Control Tech HY series 2.2kw inverter (thought I was getting a true HY inverter but was wrong). I want to control the vfd from mach3 with my g540 controller. I have read all the links on how to setup the HY vfd but mine is a bit different - instead of the external controls being set through pd001 mine is pn004. Is the software able to detect this if it is a different nomenclature? Also, instead of having two rows of ports mine only has one and the designations are different. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which ports on my vfd need to be shorted and which ones go to pin 7,8 and 9 on my g540? If this has been answered before please kindly point me in the Wright direction - I have spent the last 2 hours searching with no luck.