Need Help! 1.5 KW 400hz spindle

Thread: 1.5 KW 400hz spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1.5 KW 400hz spindle

Hello,

l'm having an issue with the settings of my Nowforever D100 series VFD connected to X6-1500 LPT machine. As most know who own this VFD, there is no associated manual and there are differences with the E100 manual that is widely available. All this said, I was hoping that someone who has this setup, and uses Mach3 to turn the Spindle on and off, if I could impose on you to provide the first thirty (30) program settings - P0-000-00 to 30 that is working on your machine. I tried the YouTube videos but these were made for a different Spindle. The X6-1500 uses a 1.5KW 400hz.

thanks
    Roger

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1.5 KW 400hz spindle

Take picture of how you wiring your vfd

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

The VFD is wired correctly - from the factory. It worked until I had a power surge and corrupted the programming. I just need the first 30 programmed positions. can you assist?

Thanks
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by skybox View Post
    Hi,

The VFD is wired correctly - from the factory. It worked until I had a power surge and corrupted the programming. I just need the first 30 programmed positions. can you assist?

Thanks
    Roger
    If you have the Nowforever you need to add the Ground Wire E terminal connection this needs to connect to the incoming Power Ground, you then need a Ground wire from your spindle to the VFD also if this has not been done, you need to do this first or you will get more damage to your control

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks I understand about the grounding issues. I have to shake my head as to why the Chinese don't properly ground the device but plan on making the necessary changes. That said, do you by chance have the first 30 programming positions for the Nowforever D100 series VFD associated with the X6-1500 LPT? This VFD is different than the E100 series although there are similarities. Hence, the E100 series manual won't suffice.

Thx
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks I understand about the grounding issues. I have to shake my head as to why the Chinese don't properly ground the device but plan on making the necessary changes. That said, do you by chance have the first 30 programming positions for the Nowforever D100 series VFD associated with the X6-1500 LPT? This VFD is different than the E100 series although there are similarities. Hence, the E100 series manual won't suffice.

Thx
    Roger
    Can you do a photo of the D100, it's strange the manufacturer does not show a D100 series VFD

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yea that's the issue. If you do a search on this forum you'll find many others with the same issue - no manual available. This is why I'm asking for anyone with a working Nowforever D100 series VFD associated with a X6-1500 LPT machine to assist. If I could get someone to just write down the first 30 positions it would be greatly appreciated. Everything else is wired correctly and there are no issues with Mach3, I just need the first 30 programmed values.

Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

Yea that's the issue. If you do a search on this forum you'll find many others with the same issue - no manual available. This is why I'm asking for anyone with a working Nowforever D100 series VFD associated with a X6-1500 LPT machine to assist. If I could get someone to just write down the first 30 positions it would be greatly appreciated. Everything else is wired correctly and there are no issues with Mach3, I just need the first 30 programmed values.

Roger
    The Parameters should be the same as the E100, unless your D100 is a copy and has some different software, I have the A100 E100 and the DK00 and the Parameters are all the same most VFD manufacturers use the same for there whole series I did have the D100 but it is corrupted but the Parameter's that it did show where the same as the E100

Mactec54