Help I need wiring diagram for a huajiang yL600-2s-1.5-0.8kG 110v vfd

Thread: Help I need wiring diagram for a huajiang yL600-2s-1.5-0.8kG 110v vfd

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Help I need wiring diagram for a huajiang yL600-2s-1.5-0.8kG 110v vfd

Help I need wiring diagram for a huajiang yL600-2s-1.5-0.8kG 110v vfd .I just bought this 6040 CNC with an air cooled spindle it is 800 watts it came with the above variable frequency drive and it displays and ERR04 on the screen. I had to dig around to find the wiring diagram but I'm beginning to wonder if it's the correct one all the information I keep finding it's for a 220 V model. Also I have the control box hooked up correctly the Mach3 software installed I have the ports set up the motor tuning set up correctly and all that stuff in cannot jog XY or Z axis it shows it's moving on the screen but it does not move the machine at all. If anybody understands these problems and knows the solutions please let me know as soon as possible. I've contacted the chinese seller off of eBay and they are complete morons and don't know anything about anything they sell.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help I need wiring diagram for a huajiang yL600-2s-1.5-0.8kG 110v vfd

Another question is DO i need to ground the body of the spindle to the inverter??[
    URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bzm0wb77yvfavi/Screenshot%202017-01-03%2023.33.30.png?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bzm0wb77yvfavi/Screenshot%202017-01-03%2023.33.30.png?dl=0[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help I need wiring diagram for a huajiang yL600-2s-1.5-0.8kG 110v vfd

Quote Originally Posted by KeithLewis28 View Post
    Another question is DO i need to ground the body of the spindle to the inverter??[
    URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bzm0wb77yvfavi/Screenshot%202017-01-03%2023.33.30.png?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bzm0wb77yvfavi/Screenshot%202017-01-03%2023.33.30.png?dl=0[/URL]
    yes

http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

I currently also got one here. Delivered yesterday. But mine was suppose to have a water cooled spindle, it doesnt..
    Anyway. Just spend about an hour getting th emotors to run. I had to open the control box and change a jumper for the enable comment to off. Inside the box There were leds for all the signals, so I knew they were working.
    The only problem I have is that I cannot set the velocity of 2000 mm/min on the Y axis because the motor stalls out.

Thx for the schematic, going to test it now.

Can I get the link where you found the manual or schematic? Thx

*edit* I conneted my unit as per your schematic. It works with no problems. First the display blinks the RPM value, then I hit run and the blinking stops. After that turn op the RPM and it started rotating.

Good luck.

Last edited by Benny; 01-05-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

whats this jumper? I havent opened my control box, mine it blue with a power switch a pump switch and an E-Stop, I finally got my axis's to move but the spindle keeps throwing an err2 and err4 i got it to spin twice and it stopped and threw the errors

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by KeithLewis28 View Post
    whats this jumper? I havent opened my control box, mine it blue with a power switch a pump switch and an E-Stop, I finally got my axis's to move but the spindle keeps throwing an err2 and err4 i got it to spin twice and it stopped and threw the errors
    Sounds like the same box as mine.
    Open it up, 4 screws on the side. You will see the control print. On the side of the connector you will see a row of red leds. Connect your machine to the computer and try to jog the motors left and right. The dir leds should go on and off. Then you know the connection is good. Also try you estop. Next to the leds there are 3 jumpers. The middle one says enable. Put it in the off mode.
    That worked for me after fine tuning ghe motors.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Sounds like the same box as mine.
    Open it up, 4 screws on the side. You will see the control print. On the side of the connector you will see a row of red leds. Connect your machine to the computer and try to jog the motors left and right. The dir leds should go on and off. Then you know the connection is good. Also try you estop. Next to the leds there are 3 jumpers. The middle one says enable. Put it in the off mode.
    That worked for me after fine tuning ghe motors.
    Yeah I can't seem to get my motors to move with my keyboard with the parallel cable using Mach3 although I can get the axis's to move with the cncusb software

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Check the LED's inside the box. If they change status when you change direction with your motors then you know the connection is fine.
    In mach3 I had to change the motor tunings to get them to run. I had to increase the pulse width .

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Error04 is over current fault in that little booklet. Someone should have this VFD running. That would understand Error04 and know how to fix this. I have same error and can't do nothing about it. I got a warning Duplicate posts message from this site because I started a similar thread but mine is about setting and not wiring and my reply got deleted.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

it has to do with your program settings. let me know if you still need this solution and i can tell you how to fix it.