Chinese atc spindle

Thread: Chinese atc spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chinese atc spindle

Hi there, anyone have any experience with these Chinese atc iso20 spindles:

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32346596052.html

Would like to hear any reviews on quality, and any issues.

Cheers

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese atc spindle

I would like to get some real reviews also. All I've ever heard is hearsay from people who don't own them. You should note that the spindle you linked requires 800hz to reach max speed. That is twice what the average vfd used for regular Chinese spindles put out. The ones from automation technologies only require 400hz but cost 400 or so more. I'm sure someone else sells 400hz versions direct from china but you really have to look around.

Ben

Downloads
    Uploads

john

im not sure if one will coming in who purchased actually..

the seller you posted is a ""Store""

in my opinion you could find out more emailing directly manufacturer... they give you not only technical details, but you can ask pictures about the spindle ""inside"" finding out if clamping power is sufficient..

I post here 2 manufacturer

atc - search result, Anyang Sipu Machinery Co., Ltd.

China Spindle Motor, CNC Spindle Motor, Atc Spindle Motor supplier - Changzhou Hanqi Spindle Motor Co., Ltd.

the problem is, still a lot folks don't realize there are serious companies grew out in the past years..

write them email, and if possible get connect with them trough Skype.. so they might have offer different spindle..
    at least you will be sure you buy.. they give you all detail.. even they like to show their facility

================================================== ========
    the 800 hz very possible mistyping...

1000 hz about 60000 rpm
    the 400 hz 24000
    the 300 hz I think 18000

Downloads
    Uploads

im not sure if this is the company, but they have a very same looking

110-HNZ24Z3.0-Automatic Tool Changer Spindle-Electric Spindle-SPINDLE-????-HAINA SPIDLE

==================================================
    on aliexpress another store also sells, and that gives some more on technical details

Aliexpress.com : Buy atc spindle 2.2kw spindle 80mm ISO20 220V spindle atc motor water cooled spindle from Reliable motor vacuum suppliers on Smart craftsman Industrial Parts | Alibaba Group

and these details give some light why 800 hz one and 400 hz another

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for your responses. Yes emailing the manufacturer I could a better spec from them. But it's end user reviews I'm looking for here. Really like to know how well the atc performs.

This 800hz vfd option is for the 30000rpm model it seems, so two different versions? I personally only require 24000 @ 400hz but what I find confusing is these are 3 bearing spindles. I'm surprised they can run as fast as that on just 3.

Downloads
    Uploads

The number of bearings has nothing to do with the spindles rpm capabilities.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    The number of bearings has nothing to do with the spindles rpm capabilities.
    Quite possibly. I just assumed it made a difrence with the faster spindles usually boasting 4 bearings

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jon.N.CNC View Post
    Thanks for your responses. Yes emailing the manufacturer I could a better spec from them. But it's end user reviews I'm looking for here. Really like to know how well the atc performs.
    Can't help you there as I don't have one.
    This 800hz vfd option is for the 30000rpm model it seems, so two different versions? I personally only require 24000 @ 400hz but what I find confusing is these are 3 bearing spindles. I'm surprised they can run as fast as that on just 3.
    The high frequency could indicate more poles than a similar spindle or it might simply be rated for higher speeds. Hard to tell really. That add is so bad information wise I wouldn't even bother to do business with him. This is where tracing down the manufacture can help, they hopefully have better engineering materials.

At high speeds more bearings are problematic. Ideally you would want no ball bearings at very high speeds.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Can't help you there as I don't have one.

The high frequency could indicate more poles than a similar spindle or it might simply be rated for higher speeds. Hard to tell really. That add is so bad information wise I wouldn't even bother to do business with him. This is where tracing down the manufacture can help, they hopefully have better engineering materials.

At high speeds more bearings are problematic. Ideally you would want no ball bearings at very high speeds.
    Agreed the add is very poor, is this the draw bar or air atc type? Not very discriptive at all. It does however come in a price I could just about justify spending.

I will do some more digging.

Didn't know that about the bearings, makes sense tho.

Downloads
    Uploads

john

they try to put in good bearings, but the word """good""" means many thing..

most spindle used around 12-15K mostly.. that's why they can work with steel bearings.. the Chinese really puts in german or japan beraing, because they want to sell more spindle than one.. they also don't want you come back everyday with issues..

that's why you need to talk with the company, the engineers will tell you what you can expect from a german a japan bearing.. or an skf...

on other hand if you plan to run everyday with 24K then they will suggest you ceramic bearings..

at this time im in connection with a couple manuf for led from shenzen.......
    if you ask them then they answer...

with Chinese you likely call ford and some designer answer you...
    it is just too different..

you need to tell them you like to use the spindle..

bearings are not so special... basically skf is what recognised the most...

so as I tried to mention, contact those manufacturers..
    even look for more..
    just take a look on what they produced.. anyone worked ever on milling or lathe machine they can decide about the photo it made in backyard shop or made in a factory..

sellers on aliexpress will not answer for your question... from a seller you going to get a spindle what they designed for general work..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This spindle have ceramic bearings. I think so. Some companies send me the datasheet. Because i must take a choice.
    The expensive Ibag HF80A or a cheap chinese spindle. I take the Ibag HF80A because i have in stock for 2800€.
    A good ofer in ebay. And this spindle weight + 16lbs. The chinese spindle ~50lbs. You need a realy good machine to move 50lbs on Z axis.

The service.
    You must find a service for your spindle if this is broken. Usualy the service (change bearings) is very expensive.
    The service in germany will cost ~ 3000€ to change the bearings. Its very hard to hear this.
    For this money, you can buy a new one.

I had change the bearings (original NSK) on my 3Kw HSD (Manual tool change). Only the bearings will cost 500€ (not NSK).

Downloads
    Uploads

thank you
    you find yourself I tried to say...

that's already not so big difference...
    and now, you could decide yourself..

to changing bearing, cost a new one, yet, after changing bearings still you have a used..

so in case bearing run out, then you can buy a new one.. and buying an extra set bearing and you can take your chance...

all my remark is the weight might not exact ... for 50 pound that's a lot weight..

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    I have problems with two of the Hanqi atc spindles 2.2kw as follows :
    We have now fitted and wired the replacement spindle but there is a problem and it does not allow insertion of the spindle tool.

The problem is as follows:
    No spindle tool inserted
    When Red spindle clamp button is pressed the spindle release mechanism does not move to allow insertion of the tool holder.
    After short delay there is error messages on the screen that says "Spindle clamping alarm" Spindle unclamping alarm"
    It seems there may be some fault with the spindle release mechanism.

Please could you ask technical department to advise urgently because now I don't have a useable machine.

Here are two videos that will help explain the issue:

Spindle clamp / unclamp failure

Proof that air is working

Also regarding the old spindle, there is a fault that says "spindle without tool" it comes up intermittently but has become progressively worse. Is this something you have experience of?
    Maybe if I know how to solve this I can continue to use the old one until we solve the problem with the new one.Any advise would be really appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk