Need Help! PRECISE Electric Hi Speed Jig Grinding Attachment

Thread: PRECISE Electric Hi Speed Jig Grinding Attachment

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PRECISE Electric Hi Speed Jig Grinding Attachment

Hi all,

I just picked up a electric precise jig grinder attachment/hi speed spindle for the mill etc.
    I'm sure I will have many questions about this unit, but first off I need to get it running.
    I read some of them use a normal 110V plug , this one doesn't.
    It uses a round plug, I've seen these used to connect hi speed spindles to VFD's,
    does anyone know of the VFD that these require? I see some chinese ones on ebay
    for sale and would like to know if they would work? I haven't received the grinder
    yet, so I don't have the electrical specs.

I would like to hear any comments as well of fellow users of these precise spindles for
    micro milling and drilling (like max tool size), that is what I plan to use this for along with grinding
    occasionally. I wouldn't expect you would want to go over .0625" for milling or drilling, but I don't
    know, that's why I ask. It would be nice to know if it's capable of .005" to .125" end mill dia. range.

Thank you all for any interest,
    Jim