Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here! - Page 23

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!

You spindle is either faulty, or your settings are incorrect. No way you should be able to stall your spindle with an 1/8" bit.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    Put the 4 screws back in add a metal spacer under one of the screws then attach you Earth wire to that screw, you could use a piece of threaded rod then add a spacer a nut then a washer, add your Earth wire and another washer and nut, this will save you taking the top off, yes some are stuck on with some kind of sealer to prevent any water leaks, You can use a longer screw like what is already there with a spacer, washers and nuts, or what I have posted in the photo

When using your meter with the Ohms setting, what is the reading when you just touch the 2 probes together, as the spindle readings seem to be to high, but could be fine, check again at the Spindle Plug with the cable disconnected

With out a shielded cable, yes this can cause this problem, the shield also has to be correctly Earthed or it will cause problems also, But adding a Earth wire also may get it running, then look at the Shielded cable, as this is a requirement

It seems that your spindle is Bad with the high reading, and none of these things will fix that, contact the seller for a new spindle, what was the slowest speed that you ran the spindle at, slow running will damage these spindles
    Hello mactec54, I come back to you with my spindle problem. The seller send me a new VFD and everything is running nice now. I still have to connect the ground on the spindle throw the screw like you send the picture. Thanks a lot for your help!
    I also buy a shielded cable, I should receive it next week. Does the shield has to be connected to the ground on VFD and Spindle?

Thx, David

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by davels View Post
    Hello mactec54, I come back to you with my spindle problem. The seller send me a new VFD and everything is running nice now. I still have to connect the ground on the spindle throw the screw like you send the picture. Thanks a lot for your help!
    I also buy a shielded cable, I should receive it next week. Does the shield has to be connected to the ground on VFD and Spindle?

Thx, David
    Yes you need to connect the shield at both ends

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mind sharing your torque curve settings then?

Doesnt shielding both ends make a ground loop, as well as most spindles not even having the 4th pin attached to the casing. I was always told, and have used with success just shielding the drain wire on the VFD end.

Luthier/Woodworker/Machinist in NS, Canada.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jahnj0584 View Post
    Mind sharing your torque curve settings then?

Doesnt shielding both ends make a ground loop, as well as most spindles not even having the 4th pin attached to the casing. I was always told, and have used with success just shielding the drain wire on the VFD end.
    No it can't cause a Ground loop, if everything is bonded to Ground

Cable Shields Terminated at one end, only provide electrostatic protection, against low frequency, capacitive coupled interference and emission, read first snip below

If the ( Source and the receiver ) ( the source being the VFD and the receiver being the Spindle ), are both connected to Ground, then the Shields must be connected at both ends

As far as a Torque curve is I have provided this in other posts, I do not post this as if done incorrectly and to aggressive, you will smoke your spindle motor in seconds, of starting it, most should be using what is the VFD default for these Spindles

Can you make them better, very slightly, these spindles have max torque at near max RPM so you have very little to play with, anything below the max RPM

Some good snips below, I have posted, will give users how shield need to be terminated to be effective, if you need more ways for shields to be terminated I can post more examples

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!-grounding-shields-2-png   Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!-grounding-shields-3-png   Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!-grounding-shields-5-png  
    Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope this helps someone out, A full size downloadable HuanYang Manual http://www.exoror.com/datasheet/VFD.pdf

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everybody
    i have got same problem as many of you.
    I want to start spindle from mach3 but I can not, I have to first start the vsd, so I have 7200 rpm then I click mach3 buton start spindle (f5) and then I can change speed.
    Here my wiring from the bob and the vfd.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!-355b36cd-0792-496b-8551-b8113b38d191-jpg   Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!-3b9efd4a-e87a-4153-a70f-183e6bef2a31-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi again,

This time I'm trying to do the wiring from cnc4pc M16 to Huanyang vfd.

I've connected 12v external power to the board but I don't know which pin on M16 should I connect where on the VFD. The spindle will be only running in one direction (fwd) and will be running with analog 0-10v signal.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Best,
    Suat

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!-m16_vfd-jpg  
    Suat
    Proud father, C# developer, Model heli pilot, newbie free time machinist for hobby

Downloads
    Uploads

I figured some of the pins but some are still unknown.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!-m16_huanyang_wiring-jpg  
    Suat
    Proud father, C# developer, Model heli pilot, newbie free time machinist for hobby

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You only need 3.

Its different if you are doing the RS+ route

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!-ss-2017-12-20-07-08-37-a  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

good morning
    How can I change direction 1.5kw spindle rotation from inverter
    huanyang model HY01D523B
    thank you in advance (I write from Italy)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by birillo406 View Post
    good morning
    How can I change direction 1.5kw spindle rotation from inverter
    huanyang model HY01D523B
    thank you in advance (I write from Italy)
    Check your spindle wiring U=Pin 1 V=Pin 2 W=Pin 3, if this is correct then change, any 2 wires

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank mactec54 for the answer, I have run and it's all OK!
    I wanted to ask if it is possible to connect "emergency mushroom" to the aforementioned vfd and possibly how
    Thank you in advance
    translated with Google

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by birillo406 View Post
    thank mactec54 for the answer, I have run and it's all OK!
    I wanted to ask if it is possible to connect "emergency mushroom" to the aforementioned vfd and possibly how
    Thank you in advance
    translated with Google
    Yes there are more than one way to do this, the most used is with the VFD Drives Relays, you will have to test with your meter which Relay closes when you start the VFD

PD052 Multi-Output 3(FA, FB, FC function) Factory Setting:02 Set this Parameter to what your manual requires for this to work

I think the FC connection is the correct one, for your Estop circuit, not sure though

Fault Indication: The contact will act when the inverter detects abnormal conditions.

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI all,

Please help,
    4kw motor, 220v single phase in, 220v three phase out, Haunyang 4kw inverter.

Set all the parameters as suggested by mactec54 in earlier posts, obviously changing the frequencies to 50 Hz, and the machine works wonderfully in manual operation, however the problem starts when I need to use a 0-5v input from the control system, changed PD 001 and 002 to setting 1 and PD 070 to setting 1 for 0-5v input, moved the jumper J1 to VI and have my variable 0-5v hooked into VI and ACM.

just doesn't seem to work and need help and guidance please

ericks

Quote Originally Posted by KeithJ View Post
    HI all,

Please help,

Set all the parameters as suggested by mactec54 in earlier posts, obviously changing the frequencies to 50 Hz, and the machine works wonderfully in manual operation, however the problem starts when I need to use a 0-5v input from the control system, changed PD 001 and 002 to setting 1 and PD 070 to setting 1 for 0-5v input, moved the jumper J1 to VI and have my variable 0-5v hooked into VI and ACM.

Are you having problems with starting the drive or speeding it up and down?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Acm and dcm must be daisy chained so they both go to ground. I so had this issue.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by KeithJ View Post
    HI all,

Please help,

Do you have a relay to switch between FWD and DCM

The 0-5v is only to change the speed the FWD is for the On / Off control, you can use a jumper connecting FWD and DCM just to try it

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Can you run an RC type brushless motor with a Huanyang VFD? I have a 4kw VFD and a 3kw 24v brushless inrunner motor. It would be nice if I can use them together.

Suat

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

For that, you need a 24 V variable DC power supply, not a VFD. At 125 amps max output, it'll be pricey!

Also, I think that type of motor has a limited RPM range.

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast