I am currently using the USBCNC software and have had good success. They have released their latest revision of their TNG software. I plan on down loading it and giving it a try.

I see they have scripting as part of the software and was wondering if anyone has used it and if so, what sort of customization have been done.

I'm currently using the Z tool height zeroing in the USBCNC software and plan on using the same method in the TNG software. I'd like to know if anyone, using the TNG software, is doing an x and y touch script, to zero those two axis, and if so, would you be so kind as to post the script here.

I'm using a movable stepped milled aluminum block, with a hole drilled center at the two edge intersect, with a wall thickness of 0.25" in both the x and the y.

I'd like to be able to input the tool diameter, in real-time, move to a relative location off the block in the x axis, move the z down, just below the touch block top plain, move slowly to the block edge in the x axis, and sense the wall touch, store that location, back off the x axis , z axis to safe height, and then repeat the process in the y axis, do the math to set the zero locations, in x and y axis', based on the tool diameter and set to zero.

Again, I'm hoping someone has already done this and can simply post here to enlighten me as well as others.

OK, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!