Hey Ya All,
I am a newbie but I'm quite sure I'm not the only person with setup problems due to CHINESE machines. No good instructions or instructions lost in translation. What I purchased in June of last year, was a 4 AXIS Router Engraver Engraving Drilling Milling Machine Desktop CNC 3040T with a T-D axis controller. Unfortunately due to some illness setbacks I have just now been able to set it up per the translated instructions, which don't seem to work (yeah if this doesn't work contact them and they will never get back to you). Is there anyone out there willing to help me get it up and running. I will tell you what I've done so far, Loaded the Mach3 software twice (because I was told you had to reinstall it if you used ICON selection other than MILL). So I followed the instructions setting config, pins and so forth. rebooted the system, plugged into the controller with the printer cable, and XYZ connecters the3 axis seem to lock (not sure with a little more pressure I can hand move them) but I cannot move them via the keyboard. Also, I need to know if I require hard and soft limit switches, which I purchased already but it came with none, and nowhere does it tell me if they are necessary. I know this is a little winded so Please any help would be more than great. Thanks in advance. I taught 3D Measuring machines for many years so I thought this would be a piece of cake. I've been an idiot my whole life apparently.