Yuasa Microstar N1 CNC Lathe

Thread: Yuasa Microstar N1 CNC Lathe

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Yuasa Microstar N1 CNC Lathe

Hi all, I just purchased a Yuasa cnc lathe with fanuc controls. The machine runs "I haven't run it yet", but there is a issue with the "x-axis reference zero return". I am no expert when it comes to problem solving these types of things, the guy I bought it from says that it's a easy fix/repair. Could there be a problem with the limit switch? Any help would be greatly appreciated and anyone who has any experience with these machines I would like to hear their comments on them as well, THANK YOU!!!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Yuasa Microstar N1 CNC Lathe

Notchtopper,
    Hi, I have aquired one of these lathes. I also am in need of some help.
    I don't have any technical documentation on mine. I was hoping to find some sources.
    I have the gang style x axis. The controls look pretty much obsolete. I was planning on retrofitting this to run from Mach3.
    Not sure what kind of servos or servo controls are on this, looks like a DC spindle motor, can't get any details on the spindle controller.
    Do you have any details on yours?
    Arnie azminear@gmail.com