Need help with g code

Thread: Need help with g code

Default Re: Need help with g code

I can help worth this. Would you like to give me more info?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalRezzanate View Post
    I can help worth this. Would you like to give me more info?
    Do you have email,that I can send info?Dont want to avertise on form just what I want..will send ph.no to discuss if necessary.tks,ken

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by scretired View Post
    Do you have email,that I can send info?Dont want to avertise on form just what I want..will send ph.no to discuss if necessary.tks,ken
    A little about me.Im a 67 yr old retired machinist with a mini lathe,mill,drillpress,etc. in my little shop.Shade tree gunsnith,hunter,reloader,stockmaker with a collector FFL..Im machining out a 80% lower blank for a 50 cal.BMG upper.Fininly my dream gun of no practical use.{wife didn’t even get mad}I bought a small Chinese cnc 12x15 table router/engraver/mill to teach myself cnc{Im not a very good student or a quick learner} since the last numerical control I ran 40 yrs ago ran off tape.I want to convert mill to cnc once I know how to use it.Havent had a lot of time to spend on it,too many other projects going on an no one close that knows mach3.When I finish lower I want to engrave the lower to personize it.Havent been able to get mach3 wizard to do what.Incloseing pic of what I have in mind.

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\laptop\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image002.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\laptop\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image003.gif[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:\Users\laptop\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image005.jpg[/IMG]
    on mag housing 2x1.5