North America Making money with a small cnc wood router, plastics, aluminum

Thread: Making money with a small cnc wood router, plastics, aluminum

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Making money with a small cnc wood router, plastics, aluminum

I have a 6040 router I bought new off ebay. Had some problems with china made componants. Anyway that is all taken care of. I run mach 3 and use Artcam. Can anyone tell me where I might look to take on work or get contracts to make products on my cnc router? I am using a Makita spindle 1.25HP it does great. My workable cutting area is 15.75 in x and 23.75 in Y and about 3" of Z travel. I am currently able to cut letters out of 2x8 pieces. Which is 1.5" of z cutting seems to be the maximum cut that I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am a programmer / cnc machinist.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Making money with a small cnc wood router, plastics, aluminum

Howdy from Texas . . . . . . . . . Want to make money using your CNC router? Best if you make things that YOU are interested in. You are a bit limited in the size of your table but there are things you can make money from. Example . . . . . . . A new hospital, school in your area is being built. Find the general contractor and offer to make the room plaques and numbers. Custom house name & number signs. Put them on Facebook to your friends. If they are any good you will get orders. You get the general idea. Good luck!