Africa RECI Laser Tube Supplier

Thread: RECI Laser Tube Supplier

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question RECI Laser Tube Supplier

Hi,

I'm a NEWBIE on this forum and actually in the industry. My chiller was never switched on while using my cutter and I've burnt out my laser tube :-( ...I think. Nevertheless is not working anymore as a result of me being so stupid.

Now I'm looking to replace the tube and was wondering if someone can guide me to a local South Africa supplier of RECI tubes.

I currently have a RECI 100W A4, but can't seem to find A4 online and can only find S4 and W4.

Thank you for any help.

Regards,
    Stewie

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RECI Laser Tube Supplier

W4 Is the latest version, Try eBay

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RECI Laser Tube Supplier

Reci tubes are very strong, I used the RECI W2 that I bought in SA from Neotronics SA. Still works and haven't had issues.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie007 View Post
    Hi,

I'm a NEWBIE on this forum and actually in the industry. My chiller was never switched on while using my cutter and I've burnt out my laser tube :-( ...I think. Nevertheless is not working anymore as a result of me being so stupid.

Now I'm looking to replace the tube and was wondering if someone can guide me to a local South Africa supplier of RECI tubes.

I currently have a RECI 100W A4, but can't seem to find A4 online and can only find S4 and W4.

Thank you for any help.

Regards,
    Stewie
    I recently purchased a RECI W 8–180 W from Light object located in Sacramento California. I purchased their recommended chiller and so far everything is working great.
    They were very knowledgeable and provided fast economical shipping