Africa Spindle suppliers in RSA

Thread: Spindle suppliers in RSA

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Spindle suppliers in RSA

Hi folks!

I hope someone can point me in the direction of a local supplier in South Africa who carries spindle kits. I have found some from reputable chinese retailers but not to keen on the wait for delivery. I would prefer a kit with a motor, clamp and power supply if possible. I'd be looking at something like an ER16/20 or roundabouts. Air or watercooled - not fussy.

Thanks in advance!
    John

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle suppliers in RSA

Howsit bru

You can have a look at Neotronics. I've never ordered from them before but they do have a decent selection of spindles - most if not all of them are chinese but they have them in stock. I was going to order a spindle from them however I've decided to use a trimmer router for the time being. Share some pics of your machine!

Cheers

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Agera1993 View Post
    Howsit bru

You can have a look at Neotronics. I've never ordered from them before but they do have a decent selection of spindles - most if not all of them are chinese but they have them in stock. I was going to order a spindle from them however I've decided to use a trimmer router for the time being. Share some pics of your machine!

Cheers
    Hey bud!

Thanks for the reply I wound up ordering a 500w 12krpm chinese supplier. Should arrive late next week. Comes with a clamp and power supply, It worked out really cheap, even with expedited shipping. I'll post some pics up in a separate thread ok?

Cheers man

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ah sweet man! How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking? I'm about to upload my first post of the build-log of my machine - check under CNC Wood Router Project Log

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great! Ill check your log out I just posted mine as well, check here

The spindle costed around R1600, but I'm expecting some duties so I'd say around R2000 landed and 2 week delivery (If customs doesnt hold it too long)