Need help with Artcam

Thread: Need help with Artcam

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Need help with Artcam

Hi All

I build myself a 600x600 CNC router and bought a 1325 Chinese Router that came with artcam 2008. I need to learn Artcam fast as I does not know the software. Anyone willing to help getting me up to speed with Artcam. Im willing to pay for your time. I live in the Pretoria area. My cell no is 0828745527 and email is boshoffp@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Piet

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help with Artcam

Hi

Probeer hierdie http://digfablab.wikispaces.com/ArtCam+Pro+Tutorials

Laat weet my asb wanneer dit jou sal pas dat ek na jou nuwe masjien kan kom kyk

Hennie

Hennie

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help with Artcam

Quote Originally Posted by pietste View Post
    Hi All

I build myself a 600x600 CNC router and bought a 1325 Chinese Router that came with artcam 2008. I need to learn Artcam fast as I does not know the software. Anyone willing to help getting me up to speed with Artcam. Im willing to pay for your time. I live in the Pretoria area. My cell no is 0828745527 and email is boshoffp@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Piet
    Better learn from the official tutorial or video tutorials from the interne step by step.
    BTW, should you need the post processor for Artcam to work properly with the Chinese router, please contatct me via my email below.
    Or any other assistance concerning the routers, I think probably I can help in this regard.

Ray Peng
    http://en.cnjinka.com cnjinka@gmail.com Skype ID: Raypengq1982