can't rebuild the sketch

Thread: can't rebuild the sketch

Downloads
    Uploads

Default can't rebuild the sketch

Hi

I draw a 2D sketch that has more than 2400 lines and spline.
    I get an expert for another software but splines are not with high quality when i get save as by DXF or DWG file format, it is broken. so i decided to make it extruded and then get a 2d export by DWG or DXF file format, by this method we will have 2D smooth curve by DXF file format, but i can't rebuild sketch and solid works give me an error .( please sea attached picture)

i check the sketch by check sketch by feature and solid works tell me, sketch file have 386 problem but when i use trim corner solid works tell me : " the entity already make corner with selected entity " i also get zoom in the corners and i don't saw any problem.

What should i do to fix this problem ?

I have a 2d spline sketch that can't get a high quality expert for another software.
    I test " high quality expert" option on the DXF expert option but no change.

Please help me
    Thank you

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails can't rebuild the sketch-01-jpg   can't rebuild the sketch-02-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: can't rebuild the sketch

Can you post the sketch? You probably have a small gap(s) or overlapping lines hidden somewhere.

Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: can't rebuild the sketch

SW is telling you there are gaps. They need closed.

What I would do... I would leave that sketch alone and not waste the time trying to repair it. Use it as a base and pull information on another sketch right on top of the original sketch. Break it in to several smaller sketches and regions so you don't have so much info on one sketch to hunt for. Draw clean lines and splines on top and you will have smaller clean sketches with which to create your extrusions. Once you get everything extruded join the bodies and hide the original sketch.

You can use the "select chain" option to help find non connecting corners.