Need Help! HSM_HMC Operation with Post for WinPC-NC

Thread: HSM_HMC Operation with Post for WinPC-NC

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HSM_HMC Operation with Post for WinPC-NC

Hi,
    I am trying to get the Post for my BZT PF-600 wit WinPC-NC Control software right and playing arround with the gMilling_3x_B post which I found in the list of available posts.

I figured the WinPC-NC is not able to do 360° arcs and after changing this in the post basic operations are working.

Now I am testing some 3D stuff and thought I thake a simple object (basically a Hart with rounded edges) and do a HSM_HMC operation to produce this round edges.

Here is the picture of the model:

In SolidCAM everything works fine and simulation does also not do anything too fance.
    However - after generating G-Code and simulate it in Filou again I get this result:

After searching through the G-Code I figured that G18 and G19 commands responsible for this behaviour.

I am wondering if this is an issue within the Post or is it just a "wrong" configuration of the HSM_HMC Operation??

Any help is really appreciated!
    Thanks!