R990h

Thread: R990h

Downloads
    Uploads

Default R990h

I am trying to determine what is wrong with my setup (new installation). When the Vm power is applied to a R90h board, the servo takes off at full blast. This would indicate that the motor wires need to be reversed, but the motor still takes off when Vm power is applied. Maybe encoder not wired correctly. I take off the encoder and install it onto the r510a board that I use on my plasma. Encoder counts show up when it is rotated. Encoder verified that it does work and is wired correctly. I install the encoder back on the R90h board and with the r990h tuning program on, should not the position number update when the encoder is turned. I had damaged 2 previous r90h boards because I did not run the AC current through an isolation transformer. I don't know if this board is damaged or not. It is recognised right in the r990h software and I can see the pid settings change when the pots are turned, so I assume the board is okay.
    Any suggestions?

David