Ethernet Smooth stepper, C32 board MPG4 Pendant, New having trouble setting up.

Thread: Ethernet Smooth stepper, C32 board MPG4 Pendant, New having trouble setting up.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ethernet Smooth stepper, C32 board MPG4 Pendant, New having trouble setting up.

Can someone explain how to connect the MPG4 Pendant to a C32 board from CNC4PC? I have everything installed but for some reason I can't get the Pendant to work. The directions talk about Brains and Plugins, well if you don't know what Brains are how can one install them or know what configuration to read. The Pendant plugs right into the C32 board and then from what I can tell you have to set up the Port and Pins in Mach3. I am at a loss and not sure how to set this thing up. Thanks for the Help in advance.

Jeff

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ethernet Smooth stepper, C32 board MPG4 Pendant, New having trouble setting up.

Quote Originally Posted by ballistic42 View Post
    Can someone explain how to connect the MPG4 Pendant to a C32 board from CNC4PC? I have everything installed but for some reason I can't get the Pendant to work. The directions talk about Brains and Plugins, well if you don't know what Brains are how can one install them or know what configuration to read. The Pendant plugs right into the C32 board and then from what I can tell you have to set up the Port and Pins in Mach3. I am at a loss and not sure how to set this thing up. Thanks for the Help in advance.

Jeff
    I too am trying to connect the https://cnc4pc.com/motion-control/mp...s-pendant.html to my c62 board. Did you every figure it out?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cwciwatch View Post
    I too am trying to connect the https://cnc4pc.com/motion-control/mp...s-pendant.html to my c62 board. Did you every figure it out?
    Yes I figured it out a long time ago. I can tell you how to do it and give you all the ports, pins aND how to get the brain if you would like. I am out of town and get back on Tuesday. I can have it working for you real quick.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ethernet Smooth stepper, C32 board MPG4 Pendant, New having trouble setting up.

im having the same issue did you ever get it figured out??

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I figured it out a long time ago. I can tell you how to do it and give you all the ports, pins aND how to get the brain if you would like. I am out of town and get back on Tuesday. I can have it working for you real quick.
    Thanks for the help but I finally figured it out. Still can't get the step selection tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

If you are back in town can you please tell us how to get this pendant going?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by blair4 View Post
    Hello,

If you are back in town can you please tell us how to get this pendant going?

Thanks
    So did you get this fixed ? It would be great to know what you did to get this fixed so we can share with others that are having the same issue