ESS + 5056D + C11 BOB

Thread: ESS + 5056D + C11 BOB

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ESS + 5056D + C11 BOB

Hello, So I think I have everything installed correctly and that the ESS is talking with Mach3. The E-stop works connected to the C11.

I had Mach3 and a C10 BOB working fine but made a few changes last weekend. I installed an ESS and replaced the C10 with a C11. I didn't change the wiring beyond the BOB so that should all be correct. When I installed the ESS I also licensed my copy of Mach3 AFTER I re-installed Mach3. I am regretting not just leaving Mach3 installed but I figured it would be cleaner this way.

-I am getting no movement.
    -The led's next to the C11 ports where the motor drivers are connected seem to play musical chairs when I try to move the axis!
    -I am not sure what these led's mean.
    -The C11 has 5v between the COM and the DIR for all 3 driver ports (3,5 and 7)
    -The ESS controller frequency is set for 4kHz
    -The ESS axis frequency are set at 256kHz
    -Mach3 axis frequency are set to 60000Hz
    -I am not sure I have the ports and pins configured correctly.
    -Ports and Pins are X,Y,Z = enabled / 2,4,6 = Step / 3,5,7= Direction / all ports set to 1

Any suggestions?