is this 840 d
I've been working recently on ABC and Index G200, and I want to know how can you call in a program NCK, a program that is in local memory.
I take it that you want to load a part program from 'LOCAL/parts' into the machine to run? If so, from the top screen on the machine side:
1. set key switch to right (setting up mode)
2. set mode selector to 'Automatic Mode'
3. Press the Horizontal softkey ‘Process Selection’
3. The screen will change and in the upper right portion a field called ‘Workpiece Name’ will be highlighted
4. Key in the name or part number of the workpiece as it was called in the ‘Local’ directory
5. Press ‘Input’
6. The next field will become highlighted. It is called ‘Workpiece Number’. Key in the two digit MPF number
7. Press ‘Input’
8. The screen will rescan itself, and in the center rectangular area the program numbers 10xx, 17xx, 20xx, and 27xx (xx will equal the MPF number) will fill in to the appropriate fields automatically.
Also, I take it that you mean that the control is 840c, and that 804c is a mistype.
Thank you, I'll try