Trying to Export Measurements (840D)

Thread: Trying to Export Measurements (840D)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Trying to Export Measurements (840D)

Afternoon,

We have a DMU 65, with Siemens 840d controls and a Renishaw probing system. I finally found a manual online and we have begun teaching some members of our team how to probe parts for offsets. But we want to be able to probe features and export the measurements to reduce inspection time. We currently do not have a wireless router to get on our server, but we can get one with some justification. Ideally, we would export into excel or word, or something similar for inspection review. I think we will have to export to a thumb drive to prove capability first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Trying to Export Measurements (840D)

I would start will a call to DMG tech support since it's free. I would also call renishaw and see if they can help. I know they make special macro programs for Siemens that might get what you need. We have a DMU 70 with 840D and we are also looking in to what your trying to do. Right now we just use the probe for setup and to check and adjust wear offsets for certain features. Let us know what you find out!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Trying to Export Measurements (840D)

HI

Check the siemens website CNC4YOU for info https://www.industry.siemens.com/top...s/cnc4you.aspx

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trying to Export Measurements (840D)-measuring-cycles-user-log-pdf