Sinumerik 810 Axis limit alarm reset. PLEASE HELP

Thread: Sinumerik 810 Axis limit alarm reset. PLEASE HELP

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sinumerik 810 Axis limit alarm reset. PLEASE HELP

I have a Harig Surface grinder with an Sinumerik 810 controller. Has been working just fine. This last week I was jogging it around. Went to reference it as I do and I got a Y+ axis over limit code that would not clear, ergo, I cannot reference it and run programs, now it wont even jog with the buttons. I ended up finding and pushing/holding and various things to the red axis reset buttons in the power box behind the machine, two little boxes for the two axis's. Now I have alarms for all Y+ Z+ and Z- hardware limit. 7006 7008 and 7009. I moved everything to center with the hand wheels, powered off, held buttons while powering up moving etc.. Is there some simple thing I am missing here for resetting the limit switches? Are there some user parameters I can look at?. I am lost when it comes to the hardware issues.
    The machine is a bridgeport style Harig CNCII from the early 80's. All the PLC and NC Data has not been altered....

Thanks Robert