Need Help! Meldas 60 parameters

Thread: Meldas 60 parameters

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Meldas 60 parameters

Hello all, I fired up our cnc mill today and to my horror it started in Japanese and the lube light flashing very quickly. After a quick inspection I found that the battery light was on in the control board, changed that and whereas the battery light is now out nothing has changed on the screen. Lube is also full and I tried shorting the lube sensor to see if that was throwing me but to no avail.
    I tried to change the language with parameter 1043 but I'm stopped with a data protection( at least that's what I think it is as it's in Japanese). I have turned off all locks other than edit lock C, I can't turn this off because I can't find parameter #7 on the BASE key menu, do I need to turn off C to edit parameter 1043 or its there some other lock stopping me? do you know what where to look for parameter#7 on a Japanese screen?
    I know this is just the first step to getting this machine going as I'll have to sort out the PLC also but I can't do that in Japanese!!!!!!

Any help is very much appreciated.

Rob