AlphaCAM post

Thread: AlphaCAM post

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default AlphaCAM post

I am looking for an AlphaCAM post for a Shop Sabre (WinCNC controller). I looked a bit on this forum in the post processer thread as well as here. Anyone able to help?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    Have you contacted Planit to see if there is a generic post for this machine?

We all live in Tents! Some live in content others live in discontent.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am getting a post from Planit for CV and it should work for AC as well but I am looking for a post to compare it with what someone else is using.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think that a post from any of the group of machines similar to the SS that are running the WinCNC controller would do the trick. Anyone have a machine like that with a 10 tool ATC?

Downloads
    Uploads

alpha cam does not have a .tap pp or .nc

these are common gcode files that wincnc accepts?

you could look at the pp for vectric (aspire/vcarvepro) i am sure they are on the demo versions cnt, warthog, and several others are wincnc pp

jim

James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default post

i have a post for a Shop Sabre (WinCNC controller) for alphacam it cost me $950.00

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

THanks. I was able to get AlphaCAM up and running. everything is working great. My next step is to get VisualMill figured out. Planit products have served me well but they are very expensive to keep up. I would think that in tough times that strategy of charging so much for support and updates might hurt the business.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: AlphaCAM post

Hello Ken,
    I just sent an email regarding AlphaCAM and ShopSabre post issues, but I'm not certain you received it. I take possession of a ShopSabre machine late next week, and sorely need a WINCNC post for use with ShopSabre and AlphaCAM. Can you please let me know how I can get a copy of this seemingly impossible and ridiculously expensive necessity? I've been using ACAM for 14 years with a Flexicam machine, and want to do the same with SS.

Thanks, Anton

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: post

Hello,
    Would you be willing to have me share the expense of this with you? I take possession of a ShopSabre machine next week, and would like to use AlphaCAM with it. I've been using AlphaCAM for 14 years on a Flexicam machine, and it'll be a hard habit to break. Too bad the company is so difficult to deal with...........I hear it all the time. Please let me know. I notice your post is dated 2009, and my current ACAM version is 2015R1. I'm assuming compatibility.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: AlphaCAM post

good day guys,

this is my first time asking about something like this online but i need a post process for alphacam 2016 that can run the four axis in the mach3 for a chinese machine, where can i find something like this?

thank you.