Wanted to buy ShopSabre Router Machine

Thread: Wanted to buy ShopSabre Router Machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Wanted to buy ShopSabre Router Machine

I'm in the market for a used ShopSabre or Shop Sabre CNC router. I am leaning towards a 4 x 8 or 5 x 10 in either the Pro or the IS. If anyone knows of such an animal, please let me know as I'm ready to do business...

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wanted to buy ShopSabre Router Machine

Last edited by Midwest_CNC; 10-07-2016 at 05:57 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wanted to buy ShopSabre Router Machine

I'm now actually getting second thoughts on buying a used ShopSabre. I had actually located a couple used ones today and was planning on making a trip to check one out this week. After informing Brandon in sales over at ShopSabre what I was thinking of doing I was thrown a curve ball. He told me that I will not have access to Tech Support on a used machine. I was told I can purchase Tech Support for $1995.00 a year or $4000.00 for lifetime. This makes the whole idea of used not very good. In fact, a person will have to take pricing of Tech Support into consideration when looking at used machinery of any kind. I do know companies like Thermwood offer lifetime support on all machines no matter how you purchased them or the year. That is probably another reason some people only go with the big name manufacturers.