Shop Sabre CNC router? - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Shop Sabre CNC router?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

to cncuser51: for you to imply/state that my and other users are the root cause of our machine's problems , is incredibly stupid, therefore that must mean you are very stupid person. i challenge you to call and talk to Ben about a machine that is located in San Diego,Ca.

ps. respond if you must, i will not continue in these postings.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Shop Sabre Vs Laguna Tools vs Patriot

I am looking at purchasing a new CNC machine but am nervious about getting a 4'x8' machine like the patriot. I do occasionaly cut larger parts up to 5'x10' but dont have much experience with Shop sabre, laguna tools or patriot....

Anyone have feedback on these machines?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm also looking at these three machines and would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a very nice 4x4 cnc router and a 48x96 cnc plasma machines that I use for my business daily. I needed a better equipped router to expand my work and looked for about three months at a lot of machines. I was convinced that I wanted an American built machine and that was bottom line. I found a lot of info here on this forum and many references to different companies. Not much said about Shop Sabre good or bad. I finally decided after talking to Brandon at the American made Shop Sabre factory and asked for a bid on a new machine to order new. Brandon also arranged for me to visit a customer of his that was fairly close to me so I could see his machine in person. I was impressed!! Talk about industrial quality!
    By chance I found a 2012 model in Seattle for sale on E-bay. I contacted the seller, got the facts and then promptly called Brandon at the factory. He knew the company that sold the machine at auction and he gave me what information he had on this machine. Long story short, I bought this 4816 machine from the auction buyer with tool changer, vacuum and 5 hp spindle the next day. Shop Sabre sold me a lifetime support plan even though it was a used machine. That was the smartest move I've made in a long time. I have been able to talk to three of their tec's personally for a week now to get this machine up to par and on line. Since this machine was a hardship sale, some parts were missing. I needed to replace missing tools and parts and the factory had them all. I finally cut test parts Sunday. I'm so Happy! Happy! Happy!...Life is Good!
    Dennis Perry owner of Duraflap Mudflaps

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456