I love my new shopsabre!

Thread: I love my new shopsabre!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default I love my new shopsabre!

I own a custom window and door shop and just picked up a used 7214 a couple months back. It has atc with hsd spindle and all the other options. Took the whole thing apart when I got it - cleaned, de-greased and regreased... Anyway - life in the shop has changed forever. We just finished a 35 door order and this machine cut the time in half. So, just wanted to say the shopsabre (even though used) is a great machine. Accuracy, speed and repeatability are all pretty much perfect.

This is my first post - hello to all. Troy.

www.woodenwindow.ca

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

welcome to the zone....post some photos pls!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by EBC View Post
    welcome to the zone....post some photos pls!
    Thanks for the welcome. Right of passage pics coming...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What type of software are you using for doors? I have been programming mine in vectric . The jury is not in yet but it could take some time.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by fastboats1 View Post
    What type of software are you using for doors? I have been programming mine in vectric . The jury is not in yet but it could take some time.
    Hello - good to see someone else around here. Congrats on your new machine...

I'm doing all my drawings on autocad professional 2006 and importing the .dxf into vectric 3.5. I have been using autocad for many years so I find drawing much faster in that environment. For toolpathing and job setup I really like vectric as it does everything I need to do easily and intuitively - I'm new to cnc so the intuitive part was essential.

What has your experience been so far? What are you using it for? I'm assuming boats ...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have run como routers before . The program is entirely different to manual programing. It is easier , but there is quite a bit to work with. I want to get it to the point so I can load a 4 x 8 sheet of mdf and let it cut all the doors it can at one time.