No Code Option in Path Rules

Thread: No Code Option in Path Rules

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default No Code Option in Path Rules

I have built my own 4'x4" table using CandCNC BladeRunner Dragon Cut 620-4 EtherCut + DTHCIV.
    Still in the teething stages but decided to play with the path rules in Sheetcam and I have run into a problem. There are no code options to insert?

Screen shot:

Using CandCNC post
    DTHC-HYT-TAP_SoftPierce+Marker-rev11J.scpost

Any ideas?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: No Code Option in Path Rules

Solved this problem. In case anyone is searching and has this issue:
    There should be code snippets listed in the tool table. Just create them as needed and then they will be in the drop down menu of path rules.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Eric S View Post
    Solved this problem. In case anyone is searching and has this issue:
    There should be code snippets listed in the tool table. Just create them as needed and then they will be in the drop down menu of path rules.
    Hey Eric, I am trying to create rules also.. more so to fix my hole quality on small holes and circles. > my plan is to create rule to slow speed to 60% and turn off THC when cutting, so the torch doesn't dive when the speed is slowed.

How did you figure out what "code" commands what when making the code snippets?

thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I used this manual. It is labeled for DTHCII but seemed to be the same for DTHC IV,

http://candcnc.com/images/Manuals/DT...ConnectDCC.pdf

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by snowdaze View Post
    Hey Eric, I am trying to create rules also.. more so to fix my hole quality on small holes and circles. > my plan is to create rule to slow speed to 60% and turn off THC when cutting, so the torch doesn't dive when the speed is slowed.

How did you figure out what "code" commands what when making the code snippets?

thanks
    If you are using a leter post (11J or higher) there is a "min Cut length for DTHC" box in the Operations. Simply set it to greater than the largest hole circumference + lead in. For speed control group all of you holes on a new layer and change the feedrate. and build an opeaartion with that new layer. Depending on the DTHC modle you can get duelling DTHC ON/OFF commands with too many rules or in the wrong place. There is a specific manual for the DTHC IV on the website in the Manuals page. There is a section on using rules and som eof the other custom features and how to write a code snip to use in a rule.

TOMcaudle
    www.candcnc.com